The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Saturday, Had a bad night, woke up at 6:00, but still only got less than 8 hours sleep. I'm not one for naps, suppose to be a sign of old age, and I haven't hit that mark yet.

We have a few wildfires around the state, 12 active ones right now ranging from one acre to over 3,000 acres.

Tom, I envy you, my insurance will pay for joining a club that accepts "Silver Slippers", or "smelly sweat socks", and I'm curious what that offers. I think my problem is that I don't get enough exercise and that leads to a downward spiral. I am committed to doing something after I've healed from my upcoming surgery.

Nothing else happening worth talking about right now, temps and gas are holding steady and that's it. Hope everyone has a fine weekend and stay safe. Around here, they've got those tents set up in parking lots selling fireworks, but it's still too early to fire them off. That doesn't mean that some folks won't do it anyway.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-24-2023, 08:14 AM