The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and a pleasant Sunday to you all. Today could be our first 110 of the year, depends on who you believe. The TV folks say 110, the weather apps all say 107. Regardless, it's starting to warm up.

Gas is still slowly dropping, Sam's is down to $3.98, a few at $4.09, and $4.19 is common but still a dollar more than in some of the remotest parts of the state. Go figure...

I checked, and the fitness program the insurance covers is, "Silver Sneakers", not "slippers". Icon_redface Blue Cross continually changes its website and I have no clue how to even get into the program or what fitness center to go to. Guess I'll be on the phone with them again tomorrow. I called them on Friday just to be sure I didn't need pre-authorization for my surgery. At first she said no, then after consulting with her supervisor came back and said I needed it. I asked her to talk to the hospital folks and later she called and said I don't need it and am good to go. I also asked that if this is wrong, who is responsible and she says it's the hospital's fault for not asking. Things change, I remember last year after I had the initial surgery, I got home from the hospital and there was a letter waiting telling me that the surgery was denied and that I needed to find another doctor. I guess the doctor was going to have to remove the stent he put in, Nope but luckily, the insurance company relented. A few months later I got a check back from somebody for overpaying. Icon_e_surprised I don't have a clue what's going on and I think that's the way they want it.

Nothing else going on, been taking it easy until the surgery, been watching some of the different, "to Catch a Smuggler". UnbelievableĀ  what those drug cartels do in order to get their stuff across the border. What's sad is that they find folks in need or are threatened and they are the ones that wind up in prison. And what they do catch is only around 10% of what is sent.

Take care, enjoy what's left of the weekend and stay away from those twisters.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-25-2023, 06:51 AM