The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, not even 5:00 yet didn't sleep that well (allergies) and I've got a busy day today too. Wild dreams all night and I can't remember one of them. That's normal, usually can't remember what I ate for breakfast... Nope

Temps hit 112 yesterday and are going to be up there all week and then some. We haven't seen rain since March 15 and right now we're at 2.88 inches for the year. No signs of any monsoon storms yet, but they can come up at the drop of a hat.

Speaking of hats, I was watching "For a Few Dollars More" last night and watched Clint Eastwood and another guy shooting at each other's hats, even shooting them off their heads and blasting them while in the air. Can't happen, saw two shows, "Mythbusters" and, "Hollywood Weapons" that tested that, and in every case, the bullets just went through the hat without it moving. They also tested the movie where Eastwood splits a rope in two tied around another guy's neck. Can't happen either, the rope is wider than the bullet. All movie magic done with strings and explosive charges.

So much for that, got to eat breakfast at home, believe it or not, I have a 7:15 doctor appointment. I've got another one that I've seen before 8:00, nice to know that some doctors are early birds. I always try to get an early appointment, I'm up and the doctor is usually on time.

Take care, have a safe day and stay away from those storms.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-27-2023, 06:25 AM