The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 68 going up to 82 with the possibility of more storms later this afternoon or evening. We had quite a light show last night with many window rattlers. Power went out of about 2 minutes. We actually had three storms roll through starting at around 10 PM. I had to deal with a couple of road closures and a traffic signal that was dark on the way to work.

I did not make it here yesterday as the wife had a rough weekend. She was having trouble with her breathing starting late last week. She called her allergist, but they told her to contact her primary. She contacted her primary only to find out her doctor left the practice and none of the remaining doctors were willing to help here over the phone or via a telemed visit as it was Friday afternoon. Looks like she is going to be searching for another practice. Saturday things started out well. We went to the produce store and a nursery. After the nursey she had a coughing spell that brought us home. The rest of Saturday was uneventful. Sunday started out well. She replanted one of the window boxes that the squirrels had destroyed and I planted the plants we got Saturday in the front garden. Afterwards we hung out on the front patio and then went inside and did a few small chores as the weather looked threatening. As the evening wore on her coughing spells increased in severity. She also began to experience the chills and took her temperature which was over 102. At that point we headed off to the emergency room. After 6 hours there and a bunch of tests they determined she had a major sinus infection but no pneumonia. After a couple of Tylenol and an antibiotic we were on our way home getting there about 3 AM. Yesterday I went tot the pharmacy and picked up her meds. With the antibiotic she is feeling a hundred times better.

Somehow despite all the drama I did manage to replace the couplers and add screws to the coupler clips on five Athearn cars.

Today we see our kids off on their European cruise.

Maybe I will get some more couplers changed.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-27-2023, 08:19 AM