The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Hazy, smoky skies greeted me this morning after a thunderstorm overnight which left a quarter inch in my rain gauge. 67 now going to maybe the upper 80s later on.

Went to Menards yesterday and got some new blinds for the windows in the spare bedroom. Also picked up a new garden hose. The old one is really wearing out after 30 some years. Then hit a few grocery stores, Also picked up a new cell phone. Had lots of "fun" getting it started and getting all my data transferred. Interestingly enough at least some new phones (including mine) come without a charger. No big deal, right? Wrong. New phone has a newer type of connection for charging. Fortunately I did have a cord with that type of connector and was able to get the phone charge. Then I had to scan a qr code on the new phone with the old phone but first I had to update the qr scanner. Then I had to update the switching software on the old phone. Had to do that via the internet as the old phone no longer had cell service. Bloody nightmare! Anyway finally got it all done.

Trip to the gym this morning and then install the new window blinds.are the only activities on the agenda so far.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-28-2023, 05:25 AM