The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, just a tad warm here. I'd rather it be what the Internet apps say it should be (104) rather than what it actually is (111), but hey, it's June/July and that's what we get here for having such a nice Winter.

Tom, my last new phone had one cable, a C male to C male so I could transfer data from the old one. No charger, no charging cable. I guess they figure if I have an old phone, I already have those. Fortunately, I do, but they didn't know that. The good news is that the data transfer went smoothly, the bad news is I needed to find all my passwords or do the "I forgot my password" thingy. I rarely use my phone to call folks, I do still have a landline, and I do not use my cell phone to surf the Internet, got a nice big screen for my desktop, why should I squint or scroll to try to read whats on my tiny phone screen? For too many people, their phone is their lifeline to the world and to family and friends. Sorry for being so old fashion, but I know someone that still thinks a fax machine is the way to send data....honest.

Oh, and for those of us that still have landlines, how many times have you had someone try to send you a text message to it?

Had a 7:15 doctor appointment yesterday. Got there early, they took me right away and I was out of there before my appointment time. Called my second appointment which was for 10:00, told them I was available and they said to be there by 8:30. Saved me half the morning. Doesn't happen very often though, but that's why I try to get early appointments.

Looking at gas prices, cannot understand why Costco, Circle K, and QT can sell gas for $3.59 in some areas of town and $4.19 in others.

Gotta go, get things done before the heat hits. Take care my friends and have a safe and bountiful day.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-28-2023, 06:20 AM