The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, the weather websites finally woke up and adjusted their predictions a bit. They've gone up a few degrees but still don't match the 116 the TV folks say will happen this weekend. We did hit 108 yesterday. Not sure if I'll be going anywhere anyway, need to relax once I get home later today, they go through a main artery to do their work and they don't want it to pop open because I did something stupid. Other than that, nothing on the schedule until next week. Got my house cleaned yesterday, she even helped me change the bed sheets, just one nice lady for sure. Have not heard from the plumber yet, no rush, I don't use that sink much anyway.

In Arizona they don't remind you about renewing your driver's license. You don't have to until you reach 65, by then they don't trust your driving habits and have you renew every five years. Mine is up for renewal next year. As for vehicles, they don't miss reminding you there. It's based on the value of the vehicle. Buy a new $40,000 car and your tags for the first year will be close to $700. My truck is a 2020 and I just paid almost $500 for a little sticker to put on my license plate for one year. Oh, but that does include $25 that I pay to have, "ezdays" on my plates.

Gas down another ten cents, Sam's down to $3.88. Why does gas prices go up like a rocket and fall like a feather?

That's it for now, have a great day and for those in the US, get ready for the Fourth of July holiday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-30-2023, 06:14 AM