The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
        I went to the dentist yesterday, (New to me) and discovered (as I thought) a seriously infected tooth. They did not have time to pull it so I set up an apointment for the 5th. They called while I was driving home and had a cancelation  so I went right back. In the process my BP got way high and they made me rest until it dropped. The dentist numbed it as best he could (the antibiotic had not cleared all the infection). It was not what I call pleasant but the tooth is gone and he cleaned the socket and I was feeling pretty good last night and today. better news was the insurance paid 100 percent, including adding the now missing tooth to my partial. 

I have some new Amfleet cars to assemble and I wnt to workon the grocery store cars this week end. We have nothig planned for the 4th. 

Happy Canada day to our northern neighbors. Years ago we were in Canada for the 1st of July because it was also the first day of Bass fishing season. As young folks we enjoyed celebrating both holidays among our many friends. 

Cheers to all and keep all your extremities in tact. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-30-2023, 03:27 PM