The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 84 which is also the daily high.

It was a busy week with a bunch of overtime which was a good thing as it made up for missing Monday.

My kids are on their European cruise, so it is quiet around the house. The wife is still recovering from the infection as a result not much has gotten done. Today was the first day she actually felt like doing something, but she could not venture outside due to the smoke.

I got the coupler changed on 10 Athearn cars this week.

For the weekend we will probably try to catch up on some chores such as cleaning around the house. We need to make trips to the grocery store, produce store, and the gas station. My wife has a couple of Amazon returns so that means a trip to Kohl’s.

I would like to continue with changing couplers on a bunch of Athearn rolling stock. I also have a number of pieces of rolling stock that I need to check coupler height and check the weight. Some have plastic wheels that need to be changed to metal. Once they are tuned up, I will add them to my inventory program. For a change of pace I could add a decoder to a locomotive or two.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-30-2023, 03:35 PM