The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, hit 114 yesterday, one degree shy of the record. Wouldn't know, spent the day inside, same for today. Glad they have TV mass for us that can't go. I guess my surgery wasn't as simple as I thought it would be. About 2 1/2 hours in the OR, almost 10 hours total in the hospital. Seems like I left my energy behind. I'm OK, just very tired, gunna have to skip all the hoopty-do for the Fourth I guess, no square dancing, no marching in the parades.... nope, not even heading to the city fireworks.

SJ, even on the best of days, I will not get on a ladder anymore. Nope That's why I live so close to Pat.

Geeze Tom, that means I need a new computer. I just now got this one to work like I want and your saying I need to train a new one if I want to plug my cell phone in..... I must have a half-dozen different size USB cables, but I guess they've gone to USB-C as the standard now.

Heading to a bit of R&R, I'll be here if need be, but my rest comes first. Take care and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-02-2023, 09:33 AM