The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
We had a drive in a different direction today. Dayle felt that the radio we listen to a lot left a bit to be desired in the sound department. There is one in another room that she likes. These are internet or wi-fi radios that pick up stations that stream over the net. Our over-the-air stations here leave a bit to be desired. So she checked and found that the shop where we bought the last one still had some in stock so we headed out to the great metropolis. This is the first time we've had the new car out that way.
We're using a GPS that's hooked to her phone. It seemed to do what we ant, although the warnings of traffic congestion ahead come a little late and only show for the route it's advised us to take. The transponder for the toll route seemed to work OK in the new car.
The shop had a radio set aside for us. I managed to get it connected with only one mishap putting a password in. I'm listening to it now. I selected 3 PBS classical music stations and 2 news stations for presets.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by BR60103 - 07-05-2023, 07:31 PM