The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. I can say that because it is Friday morning here.  We had a hot day today.  I watched the news tonight and they were saying we have had record high average global  temperatures for the past 3 days. I find it amazing they can determine this so fast, and where did they get the readings before. The thermometers are no where near where they were a hundred years ago, and by the way, a hundred years ago the temperatures were almost (near a degree) as high. 

I have been taking my wifr to physical therapy for here vertigo.  
They are working to get the crystals in the inner ear back where they belong and so far so good. 

I mowed grass today and I didn't think it was overly hot. It was supposed to be a muggy 89 but sure didn't seem that bad to me.  

I worked on installing a decoder tonight and now I have to find some way to make lenses for dual headlights so I can glue some LEDs in place. 

The mouth pain is gone so I can call for an appointment to get everything else taken care of. 

Nothing else to report. Happy Friday everyone.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-06-2023, 11:29 PM