The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, woke up a little after 4:00, remembered that it was Saturday, rolled over and woke up again at 5:30. I'm telling you, them drilling into me for over two hours took a lot of my energy. It sucks at times being this old, other times it's nice when folks hold doors open for you (although I really don't need that), and I do get a lot more smiles from the ladies...

Temps, like everywhere else, are running ramped, 112 yesterday, and some say we could hit 118 next week. If it does rain, we'll probably have what they call, "virga" where it's so hot that the rain evaporates before it hits the ground. If I do go out, I try to get everything done that I need to in one trip, and I do it early.  Some of my doctor and medical appointments are as early as 7:00 AM. We are surrounded by Sun Cities, so you know there is a high demand for medical facilities. If I need an x-ray or CT scan, I usually have a choice of around 20 places to go within five miles of my house. Got a email the other day:
  • "your $35 payment to us is overdue, pay up now".
  • Hey, you never sent me a bill....
  • "Nope, you opted-in for paperless billing"
  • I never opt-in for paperless billing, I hate that and you tricked me if I did, I want to opt-out
  • "OK, next time, but you need to pay up now and we're not going to make it easy for you to find out how" Nope

This is Banner Medical, the largest provider in Arizona, (hospitals, imaging centers, urgent care, rehab and a cadre of doctors). If it goes to collection, not to worry, they own the collection agency. Waiting

Y'all have a great weekend, be careful and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-08-2023, 08:20 AM