The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning ta ya all. We are still in a blazing heat trend, all forecasts are showing 110+ for the next two weeks.

Charlie, you've been wondering about some of our missing, I just looked around and haven't seen Kevin (natchoman) or Ray M., both from here in Arizona. Also Tom (trainnut) hasn't been around either. He seemed to be a bit upset when he didn't get any response to his post, but sometimes things take time to get the right answer. There's a swap meet up in Prescott coming up. Ray should be there, but right now it's too far for me to consider going. I'm still in the "low activity" mode for another week or so.

That's about it for now, high heat, low moral and that's how our summers go. At least we don't very often have to deal with hurricanes and tornadoes. I say that because we do occasionally get a tornado here, I saw one years ago heading south towards us as we drove east on Bell Rd. Yeah, I didn't care what the speed limit was, I was getting out of there...

Take care everyone and enjoy the weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-09-2023, 07:05 AM