The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, welcome to a new workweek. Temps on my front entryway are 91, not sunny though since we still have a half-hour until sunrise. Still going to top out at over 110. 'nuff said....

I don't even have a chair out on my patio, way too dangerous. I remember when we had a pool, about this time of the year the water was way to hot to enjoy. There's a fan on my patio, but all that does is blow hot air around, so I stay inside.

Got a few calls to make today and family dinner tonight. I spent some time yesterday chatting with someone on Tracfone about why I don't have any data in my account. I pay ahead every three months and get more talk/text/data than I need, and it rolls over if I pay on time. Right now, I have about 4,000 talk minutes and I can send almost 6,000 text messages, but no data and I usually have at least 600 mb. After verifying that zero data was correct, I realized my new video doorbell stores everything on the cloud and they're telling me a couple hundred mb just won't cut it anymore so I'm off to Walmart this morning to buy a gig of data.... I may need to opt for a different plan if my doorbell is eating up all my data. Why can't it store the data on my phone? Just asking....

Time for breakfast, still don't feel up to cooking anything, so breakfast with some friends and stop at Walmart on the way home. Take care everyone and have a great day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-10-2023, 06:29 AM