The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
     I have been guilty of being awol to an extent. Things are just not up to snuff but can't put my finger on it. I seem to be in one of those "don't give a 9insert 4 letter word here)" moods, and absolutely no reason for it.  

I took my wife for her therapy this morning and she doesn't have to go back now for 10 days. They want to be sure they have all those inner ear crystals lined up and hoping they will stay put.  

The feral cats have settled down. I have 5 kittens that will soon be fixed and left to fend for themselves. They are too wild now to tame. I am not a cat person but I want to let them have a chance, besides, we live with woods and fields all around which means mice and moles so they can work on that problem. 

My lifetime friend is coming by with his mothers photo albums and I am curious to see what is in them. We spent almost every hour of everyday during the school years at their house and the ony camera I ever saw was a movie caera and I just got finished editing the 2 hours of video from them.

Another 1961 classmate made the paper today for that story you don't want to read.  

It is a pleasant day here, no bad weather, not too warm, not too wet or dry so the complaint department is closed. 

Cheerio and Video
        Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-10-2023, 09:07 AM