The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, rise and shine. Well, how about rise and a large cup of coffee.... I sometimes get so busy on the computer that I forget that I have a hot cup sitting on my desk, getting colder as we speak.

I think yesterday was the 11th day of 110 or better, we're heading to break the existing record of 18 day back in 1974. So folks, global warming was around long before it became fashionable.

Still not got much energy, way too hot to start walking outdoors so I'm looking to get a treadmill so I can walk inside, watch TV and sip a cool one all at the same time. Used ones seem to be running from around $100 up to $4,000, new from $175 to over $6,000. I also find that if you buy a certain brand, you have to subscribe to an app or else it won't work. What the heck is that all about? It's like you buy a toaster and if you don't pay every month for the app, you can't make toast.

If someone told me even ten years ago that I'd be going to the store to buy data for my phone, I'd tell them they were dreaming. Same goes for 25 or so years ago if someone said you'd be buying water in small bottles at the grocery store. Well, I did buy a Gig of data for $10 and now my cell phone does all the things it's suppose to. I find I'm using it up to view activity at my new doorbell. Apparently, it sends all the video to the cloud and to view it, my phone then uses up data to retrieve it. I apparently used 120 mb overnight doing nothing, at this rate I'll use my 1 gig in about a week....

Take care my friends and have an enjoyable day whatever it is you choose to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-11-2023, 06:10 AM