The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening.
      I just finished the decoder and lighting in an Amtrak FP45 (I know they didn't have them but it is close to the SDP40F) It was a slow process because of glue drying time. I had to make headlights and numberboard lights from LED's, other than that it went well. Pictures tomorrow. 

We got a separate bill from the anesthesiologist  company that attended my wifes surgery. We were charged double the amount the insurance said we were liable for so I called them and told them flat out I wasn't going to pay the extortion fees. I told them what I was to pay and the clerk, or what ever wanted me to pay it today. I told her I would pay the bill as soon as I got one for the correct amount so now I wait.  This is not the first time companies have tried to double up.  When I had my cataracts removed they tried to ding me for a $275 fee for using the facilities. The insurance company thought that one to be very creative but said they had covered everything and to forget that one.  I remember when they used to send everyone a huge itemized bill and it really tiny print at the bottom it said "this is not a bill"  however I knew some folks that had paid that and had a heck of a time getting a refund.  I haven't seen that for many years so that practice must have been shut down. 

We had a nice day here today so I got the front 1/2 acre mowed.  

We placed our grocery order on line and it will be ready to pick up at 10AM tomorrow.  I like it because I don't have to wander all over the store, and impulse items don't jump out to grab you. 

More to come
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-12-2023, 08:23 PM