The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today will be the 14th consecutive day of at least 110, we should easily beat the record of 18 based of the forecast. Speaking of records, yesterday's low was 94, a record for that day, although I have seen a few days some time ago where it never got below 100.

Charlie, we seem to be in a era where our medical care is in chaos, nobody seems to care, and everyone has a story similar to yours. If it isn't a hospital or doctor that's trying to charge you, then it's the insurance company that doesn't want to pay. They overcharge you and hope you just pay or else they'll pound you until you surrender. Last year I had this surgery and when I got home, I found a letter from Blue Cross telling me that they wouldn't cover it because the doctor was not in my network. Now it's no fun recovering from any surgery without the added stress of wondering if I'm going to be hit with a $50,000 bill. (It'll cost you a few thousand just to remove a splinter now days). They eventually did pay and now that doctor is still not in my network, but they pay for what he says is, "continuity of service". Remember that phrase, it may come in handy some day.

Now for a medical miracle, I have had no energy since my recent surgery, I could hardly walk because my legs were so week. I got a massage yesterday, and by last night I thought I'd go out dancing if I could only find someone to dance with. Today I'm heading to the workshop and build me something.... The issue, I spent the best part of 10 hours on my back in the hospital which apparently affected my legs.

Y'all have a great day today, no floods, tornadoes or heat strokes, just a pleasant day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-13-2023, 07:28 AM