The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, another day in paradise, low yesterday was 95, and 115 for a record high. TV lady is back from vacation and says we could hit 119 this weekend. I see nothing but well over 110 through the end of July.

Good point SJ, after inactivity it is hard to get back to normal. I am looking for a treadmill, nobody in their right mind would go out walking in this heat..... Oh yes, we do have a few rescues everyday for those that have no mind and go out on the trail with a small bottle of water. Trails close early, but that doesn't stop some folks.

Plumber showed up yesterday with a very low end two-handle faucet to replace a single-handle one saying that was all they would allow. I called the warranty company, one gal insisted that was all they covered, however, her boss said that they had already authorized the right one so it's the plumbing company that's screwing up. Just like the medical industry, no real customer service that cares.

That's it, going to be a long day, did not sleep well, even with A/C on, it can get miserable at night. I hope Jim has his fixed by now. Some years ago we had an A/C go out, but that house had two, so we slept in the living room until it was repaired. This house, like most, only has one.

Have a pleasant day, seems like harsh weather all over the continent. Stay safe and stay cool.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-14-2023, 05:45 AM