The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 80 going up to 91. We have already had a weird weather day. Due to a 6 AM concrete pour this morning I had to leave the house at 4:30 AM. Temperature was 83 and it felt like you were walking with a wet blanket around you. I was sitting in the construction trailer at 5:15 getting all the stuff together I would need to monitor the pour when all hell let loose. Lightening, thunder, wind, and heavy rain for about 15 to 20 minutes. Temperature dropped to 76 and the humidity went down. Since then, both have been climbing back up.

By the time I got home yesterday I was exhausted. Somehow, I found the energy to make dinner, aka put in the oven. I did manage to get the daily chores done. No modeling got done. I was too tired and I knew I had to be up at 3:30 AM.

Saturday if the weather holds there will be some gardening which will most likely be weeding. The wife has a dentist appointment, so depending on how she feels afterward will determine what we do. We have some running to do such as the produce store and grocery. I also want to run to Delaware to get gas.

Sunday the weather is supposed to be bad so we will be indoors. That will mean doing some laundry and other household cleaning. We got a new TV for our bedroom to replace the very old and obsolete one we have. I will be setting it up.

I have more cars to tune up and inventory including a box of cars that I recently discovered amongst some other non-train related boxes. I would like to run some trains. I have some a couple of locomotives I want to convert to DCC.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-14-2023, 08:15 AM