The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, yup, another Saturday and yet another record to set. Yesterday got down to 93 and up to 116, tied both records, and the 15th day in a row of at least 110. Today and/or tomorrow could get up to 119, can't really be sure since no two forecasts match. Regardless, it'll be hot. Rain, nada, not since March 15. Our Monsoon season is a bust so far, all these "monsoon specials" on TV a few weeks ago, newscasts showing video of flooding and water rescues, all for naught.

Feeling well enough to work out in the workshop. I'm building a tabletop light box (18" x 24'). I used to have one but it disappeared during one of our moves and I see where one would come in handy, especially doing some scratchbuilding. Not sure, but it's a tool that I had and want it back. I guess I've reached the age where I long for things that I used to have and hope I still have the ability to use them.

Not much change in gas prices, we seemed to have hit the bottom, a few stations are heading back up now by a few pennies.

Take care my friends and have a very nice weekend. If I go out anywhere it'll just be to pick up something for dinner that I don't have to cook.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-15-2023, 07:06 AM