The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, 5:00 and it says 95 outside. Another record yesterday, no tie this time, 118. Could get even higher today, fortunately, I'm going to church early and just lock the doors when I get home. It's not so much the heat, it being so constant that's getting to us. I think that's the 16th day in a row and we should easily break the record of 18 days of 110 or better. I hate to see what my electric bill will be for July, I'm guessing close to $400 since the A/C shuts of for a few minutes and it's back on again... Tried working out in the garage, but I can only stand about 10 minutes and back into the A/C house. Not really complaining, that's what we sign up for when we live here, then comes winter and we know why we did it.

So that's it for now. I will do what the weather will allow and today I might just have to stay inside and work on my layout. Still have some trackwork to lay and wire, so this could be the time to get that done.

I hope you all have a great day today and the weather is nice in your area.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-16-2023, 06:16 AM