The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, going to be a busy week for me, got all sorts of appointments, some made six months ago. Yeah, some doctors I see but once a year so I've had appointments for 2024 for quite a while.

Jim, from what I hear, dealing with the VA is no picnic so getting seen so quick has to be astounding. Good luck, I wish you the best.

High temps are not going away here, we're breaking records all over the place. Today should be the 8th day in a row where the low was 90 or higher, and that's a new record. Today also will tie the record for being the 18th day in a row where the high is 110 or more. Weather lady says 117 for today and tomorrow, glad my appointments are all early morning. I need to bring a thermometer out in the garage, I can't stay out there for more that about ten minutes at a time. At that rate it will take me a week to finish a two-hour project.

I hope the weather eases up a bit for everyone. Pat and his family just got back from two weeks in the UK, now they're off in San Diego for another week. Surprise, it'll still be hot when they get back.... Take care everyone, stay cool, stay dry and definitely stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-17-2023, 06:02 AM