The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is getting toasty, not Arizona toasty, but toasty for us. The temperature now is 85 and going up to 91. The humidity is now 51% but it was a lot worse this morning. The air was so heavy this morning you could chew it.

Saturday my wife had a dentist appointment and afterward we went out for breakfast. Then we did our running, Amazon returns at Kohl’s, down to Delaware to get gas, and then the nursey/produce store. We got home and my wife had to pack up a couple of items she sold online. I was able to tune and inventory some rolling stock.

Sunday we ran to Target to pick up some bins. I needed a couple for some rolling stock and we both needed some for our cold weather clothing. With June being such an up and down month with the temperatures we are just getting around to storing our heavier clothing. We also stopped at the grocery store where I promptly forgot half of what we needed. My stupid and rude people tolerance meter surpassed its limit, so I hit the point where I just wanted to get out of the store. Once home I put my clothing in the bins and took them up to the attic. Later I reorganized my 50-foot steel boxcars into three categories; sliding door, plug door, and double door. I then stored them in bins accordingly.

Today on the way home from work I need to hit the pharmacy and the grocery store to get what I forgot yesterday. I hope to tune up and inventory a few more cars. I may play around with the Walthers Asphalt Street System.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-17-2023, 11:41 AM