The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still breaking and tying records, today should break the record for most consecutive days of 110 or higher. We already broke the record for consecutive days where it never got below 90. Tom is talking about it getting to 91 in Philly, well, it never got below 95 here yesterday. Unrelenting.... Folks still going out in this heat and need rescue, one guy not too far from here took his bike out into the desert and had a flat. He called his wife to meet him but he never showed up. By the time they found him, it was too late. We have the same issues with hikers.

Jim, you're right, delays at the Phoenix VA started that investigation a few years ago, no sure it anything is any better. I have a friend that goes there and has issues whenever he calls. They keep messing with his meds, especially his Insulin. Thanks, I am doing lots better, my biggest issue is my back and I get that dealt with tomorrow. Been trying to do some work out in the garage, I took a thermometer out there yesterday, at the time, it was 113 outside, and 106 in the garage. I'll try to get something done early enough today, everything is cut, I just need to assemble and glue.

Well, a early start for me, breakfast with a friend, hit Walmart on the way home, then lock the doors behind me when I get back 'cause it's going to be 117 later today. Take care everyone, stay cool as best you can and by all means, stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-18-2023, 06:03 AM