The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, I normally don't complain about the weather here, we know what to expect and live with it, but this heat wave is starting to get annoying for us all, it's not even 5:00 yet and Phoenix is 95 heading for a new record and it got to 118 yesterday breaking a couple more records. The TV lady says to look for 119 tomorrow and Friday. I tried to work a bit on my project in the garage but when I saw it was 108 inside, I couldn't go out there anymore. IDEA!!! Sleep during the day, work at night, except that even working in 90 degrees is kind of stupid if I don't really have to.

Filled up at Sam's yesterday, they jumped six cents to $3.55, other stations back up to $3.99. Still a dollar cheaper then a few months ago.

Got a call from my doctor's office yesterday, all my numbers seem to be OK, I'm feeling good if it wasn't for this heat. I hate to see my next electric bill, the A/C is almost constantly on. Going to breakfast at Nick's II, then to my chiropractor, then stay home for the rest of the day. Talked to Pat last night, his whole family is enjoying the cool weather on the beach near San Diego, told him he'll be coming home to at  least 114 on Saturday.

That's it for now, I know it's hot in other areas, I hope it's not too bad where you are. Stay safe and stay cool...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-19-2023, 06:02 AM