The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, as expected, a bunch of new records, no change in sight until the end of next week. 119 yesterday and most likely today. They talk about rain, but so far not even a flock of pigeons to sprinkle the ground.

Got up real early and see if I couldn't get something done out in the garage before it got hot. Well, at 4:00 it was still 98, got a bit more done before the sweat started running down my face. I haven't been getting that so I see the humidity is up to 28%, dew point at 52 degrees, so maybe there is some rain in our future.

Very few stations now less that $3.99, didn't check the high, but I'm betting that station up on US60 is still close to $5.00.

Gotta go, going to meet our usual Friday morning group for breakfast, then back home and hunker down. A/C going almost constant, they've been upping my settings by two degrees every afternoon in order to lower the demand. I guess I use a lot of power. I will be rewarded at the end of the season with some sort of credit.

Everyone have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-21-2023, 06:35 AM