The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 73 going up to 81. We had heavy rain overnight and into the early morning. The sun is out currently. They are saying we have the possibility of storms this evening.

Not much has gotten done the past few days. I have been working late and by the time I get home I am exhausted. To make things even more fun my back has been acting up so I have not slept well for most of the week. I did get the sheets on our bed and the towels in our bathroom changed and taken down to the washer. Didn’t get them in it. We bought a new smart TV for our bedroom to replace the seriously outdated one we currently have. It has been sitting in the box since it arrived Monday because I have not had the energy or patience to deal with it.

I was able to tune up and inventory about a dozen cars. I began to look at the area around the station to determine where the roads will go.

Tonight, I feel like I want crash when I get home, but I know that won’t happen. There will be something waiting for me. If time and body permit I have more cars to tune up and inventory.

Saturday is now up in the air. I may have to work. If I don’t or if I do and when I get home, we have several pots that the pansies in them are done. We need to run to the nursey and get something to replace them. I am hoping if I have to work my daughter can take my wife plant shopping. Again, if I work and how I feel afterwards I may tune up and inventory some cars. I would also like to run some trains.

Sunday should be planting day or it maybe running to get the plants day. I will need to make a grocery store run at some point. I would like to begin laying out the roads around the station.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-21-2023, 08:37 AM