The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, I failed. Here it is Saturday and I woke up at the regular time. Bummer....

No change in the weather. Went out to breakfast yesterday and the whole area was hazy. There was a huge fire by the airport, a propane storage facility was spewing  thick black smoke and it hung around until the sun came out. Watching the local news and you could see an occasional tank of propane ignite and others flying in the air. A few dozen cars in an airport parking lot next to the business wound up as toast. Can you imagine, fighting a fire in full gear in 119 degree heat?

On the realm of what I call stupid, there was a concert at Chase Field the other night. I haven't a clue who or what it was about, but they said there was a line forming 11 hours before it was to begin. These were folks waiting to hunker up close in the SRO section. It was 119 at 2:30 and they were still in line outside. Of course, they kept the EMT's really busy.

Got my project finished enough to move it inside. It needs to be painted, but that'll have to wait until around October when the temps drop. I should have it finished today. Right now it's 5:00 AM and my garage is still at 100.

That's it for now, have a great weekend and stay cool....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-22-2023, 05:56 AM