The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people. We had a cooling trend yesterday, after three days at 119, temps plummeted to 118 yesterday. I am lucky, I can pre-start my truck and it's cool when I get in. I forgot yesterday and remember the song, "Burn, Burn Burn, the ring of fire"? Well that's what if felt like for the first ten minutes. All indications are for rain, humidity and dew points are up, it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe today. I'm betting when it does rain it will stick around the southeast part of the valley, it usually does. I might take TomPM's advice and plan a party rather than look for an Indian Rain Dancer or a cloud seeder. We'd need clouds for that and there just aren't any. Might even get the truck washed, that always works....

Gotta go back out in the garage to work on my project. One corner joint didn't glue right and split open. Not sure if I can do it today, it's 5:00 AM and 100°, by the time I get back from church and have breakfast, it'll be back up in the 107 range.

Not much change in gas, a few stations dropped two cents to $3.97, Costco up four cents to $3.59

Have a fine day today stay out of the heat, floods, tornadoes and the newest hurricane, "DON"..... gee, I'm honored.... Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-23-2023, 06:24 AM