The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 74 and heading up to 84. We just had a shower roll through. It barely got anything wet.

Saturday was a good day. We got to the produce store and to one of them big box places and the wife was able to get the plants she wanted. She and my daughter were able to plant about half the plants she got. My daughter and I carried the new vanity and sink for the hallway bathroom. The plumber is coming today to install it. I finally pulled the new TV for our bedroom out of its box and set it up. It took me a little longer than I expected due to a couple of forgotten passwords. I did find time to inventory and put away into the appropriate bins 20 pieces of rolling stock and one locomotive.

Sunday was a tough day. We suffered from a lack of motivation. My wife did clean the Guinea pigs’ cage and I did a heavy cleaning of the foyer floor and in front of the piggies’ cage after she was done. After some debate we decided to toss the foyer area rug. It was showing its age and had developed that old rug smell. No amount of cleaning seemed to work. I had to water the gardens and replanted the pot at the backdoor. Later the kids and I cleared out the stuff from the hall bathroom so the plumber can work. No trains.

If all goes well with the sink installation time will be spent putting everything back into the hallway bathroom.

I am hoping to run some trains and begin marking out the roads around the Union Station.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-24-2023, 07:57 AM