The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no Charlie, the heat wave is not letting loose nor is the rainy season making its appearance. A new record everyday, days over 110 and lowest temps over 90. It really looked like it was going to rain last night, dark skies from the south, but just the wind part of the monsoon.

Charlie, if that transformer is still there this morning, I'll see if I can't get a closer shot. I'll bring my camera which will do a better job than my phone.

Not much change in gas prices here but they're saying oil prices are up so we can all expect to pay more at the pump.

Not much else going on here, that propane fire near the airport the other day really did a number on a few dozen cars in an airport parking lot. Totally burned about half of them and flying tanks of propane landed on a bunch more.

Take care everyone and stay safe. I see videos of floods and wonder why they can't channel that water over our way, but I hope no one here is affected.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-25-2023, 05:37 AM