The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 79 currently with humidity at 80% so it is starting to feel oppressive. High is supposed to be 86 with the possibility of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. They are predicating a heat wave later in the week with highs over 90 for Thursday through Saturday. At one point some weather guessers were saying we would hit 100 on Friday but they seemed to have backed off from that now.

It took the plumber about 6 hours to remove the old sink and vanity and to install the new vanity, sink, and faucet. Of course, the shut off valves at the sink were bad and had to be replaced along with the J-trap. Once he left, we had to drag all the old stuff out to the curb for the garbage man to pick up today. We love our plumber. He is pretty much a one-man operation. My wife found him on Angie’s List about 15 years ago when our hot water heater died. He does great work which he cares about and is very reasonable in what he charges. He is 71 and says as long as his body holds up he is going to keep working until he is 75. I dread the day he retires.

With the sink installation and clean up I did not get anything else done. I never even made it down to the basement other than to grab some rolls of paper towels. I did glance at the layout.

Today on the way home I need to make a pharmacy run. I am hoping after dinner to get some train time in.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-25-2023, 07:58 AM