The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 73 with 94% humidity so a little soggy outside. No rain in sight though.

SIL and her husband left for home yesterday morning so the remainder of the day was pretty quiet. I did reserve a midsize suv for next week. I have 5 large dj speakers that are going to my son in Houston. I will be gone for a week. 2 days down, three days visit, and 2 days home. Breakfast at McDonalds yesterday was surprising. A big breakfast with pancakes and a small orange juice left me with 28 cents change out of a $10 bill.

I got bounced out of bed just before 5 this morning with a leg cramp and then couldn't get back to sleep. Looks like it's gonna be one of those days where I feel groggy all day. Maybe swimming will help. In another fun-filled event I got a jury duty notice yesterday. In the past people over 70 were excused. When I called to ask about it apparently our illustrious government has done away with that. On the other hand it's only for one month instead of the three it used to be,

SJ - Yeah, I miss Frank also.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-26-2023, 05:09 AM