The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. So far, just about every day this month the power company has raised my thermometer for a few hours to help lower the strain on the grid. Last night I was really uncomfortable and they had it set for 85. I can override that, but it was just about the end of their "rush hour" cycle, so I left it and sure enough, right at 8:00, it dropped to 81. I keep the temps a bit higher than a lot of folks, must be my metabolism, some that I know set theirs in the low 70's.

We are breaking records everyday:

Consecutive days at 110 or over: 28
Number of days over 115
Number of days at 119 or higher
Consecutive days with lows at 90 or over
Highest temp for that day (Yesterday 118)
Number of days without rain: 126

There was a monsoon storm roll in last night, not sure where it rolled to but it didn't roll up this far. To be sure, officially, even Phoenix didn't get measurable rain. Things are so dry right now, I've got to go out and water my cactus. Now cactus stores water and doesn't need anything more than what it gets from rain, but there is no rain....

Looks like gas is going up here, Costco & Sam's at $3.65, most others up around $3.99

I hope all is going well for you all, enjoy the day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-27-2023, 06:14 AM