The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
I was told that there was a little problem with the curtain in the living room. The support at one end had pulled out of the ceiling. (This is one of those I-beam tracks.) The plug was broken and it looked like the hole was expanded. Went down for a new plug -- we have some nice big ones that screw into drywall. But there's a beam right above the hole and the plug drilled a bigger hole. So I went shopping for 1" long plugs.
I moved the mount a couple of inches and installed the plug. Noted that there was no beam above this bit of drywall. Screwed the support back on and tightened the next one in line.

Sometime when SWMBO is out I'll plaster the old hole.

Neighbours came back from their trailer so that they could have their kitchen floor replaced on Thursday. Found that their water heater was leaking. They managed to get an appointment for Friday morning; showed up a bit after noon.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by BR60103 - 07-29-2023, 07:14 PM