The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, the TV weather folks had us all set up for a really big storm showing videos of flooding and wind damage and maps with ominous-looking colors heading our way. Just that those videos are of storms of the past and the maps a bust. What did we get? A few sprinkles on the east side, nada most everywhere else. They are saying that the saguaros in Saguaro National Park are starting to show the affects of no rain, this was day 131 here, measured at the airport.

Had our family dinner last night, for some reason my great-grandson decided he wanted to play cars with me, so he sat on Pat's lap and we pushed cars around. He's been kind of skittish with me because of my beard, so this was a giant breakthrough.

Gas is creeping up, looking at $3.99 as the norm. Got to fill up this morning, it's a toss-up with Costco four cents lower than Sam's, but Costco is further away. Decisions, decisions.... we shouldn't have to think this early in the day.

Enjoy the day, stay safe and stay cool.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-01-2023, 06:05 AM