The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nothing has changed here, still hot, still no rain. We should be back in the 110+ range starting today, it's just not letting up.

Jim, sorry to hear your hip is still causing problems, they say that a hip is the hardest thing to heal. Good luck on your hip, good luck on getting a good doctor. Mine is due to retire soon too. He doesn't say so, but he's down to three days a week and is now part of a larger group. He's still the only doctor in the office, but he's got some 4 or 5 PA's or NP's.

Not much else going on here, just the usual chaos and mayhem, Police shootings, wrong-way drivers, robberies and homelessness. We won't talk politics, too depressing right now.

I hope you all have an enjoyable day today, I know we're not the only ones fighting the heat. Just got a notice from my power company that my electric usage is up 43% from last year. Well duhhhh, that should not be news, not with the heat wave we've had now for well over a month. So stay cool and don't be shocked when your electric bill shows up.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-02-2023, 05:59 AM