The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It has been a crazy week. I had early days at work and a bunch of overtime in the afternoon. Throw in a doctor’s appointment for my wife. I have been flat out exhausted most nights.

Somehow, I did manage to install decoders in my Bowser Reading Century C-630 locos. I also changed the plastic couplers that come with the locomotives to Kadee couplers. The pins on the couplers, however, are being problematic. Even after bending them, they are still catching on the switches. I am at the point of clipping them off. I also took one of the Rapido PRR F30D TOFC that had the broken couplers and poor running. I changed the couplers and used the tool to clean out the trucks. I have been slowing trying to assemble a trailer train. I created a consist with my Walthers Mainline Chessie SD-50’s.

This weekend will be shopping, doing laundry, and some gardening.

I am thinking the C-630 locos may need help, so I plan to add decoders to the Bowser Alco Demonstrators Century C-628 locos and add them to the consist. I want to fix the other two Rapido TOFC’s.

I hope everybody has a good weekend.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-04-2023, 04:47 PM