The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Sunday once again, a day of rest so it's said. Good idea. I did go out to dinner yesterday, it's really a drag, 116 and a new record. We had three hikers that thought it was OK to hike in the Arizona sun, one didn't make it and the other two are in critical condition. Why someone would even think of doing this, hiking, jogging or even walking around the block when it's that hot out is beyond comprehension. When I go anyplace, I try to park as close to the front door as possible.

That's all there is from here for now. I'm taking it easy again, still have a headache from the work the dermatologist did. Just guessing, but I think there's about 10 stitches on my head and that's why it hurts. Not at all unusual from being out in the Arizona sun, even on a cool day, the sun is still pounding down. I'm not a hat person, but I may have to change that.

Take care, have fun, but be careful and stay away from anything that looks like a wasp's or a bee's nest. We get mud daubers around here usually high up inside of a porch or patio roof.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-06-2023, 06:22 AM