The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, another warm morning here, it's just about 5:00 and it's still 91 out. We may not make it to 110 today, but that could be just a joke by the NWS. Still no rain, this puts us in second place now at 138 days with no measurable rain at the airport, or in my neighborhood.

Apparently gas prices are suppose to rise all over the country, we, of course, are proud to be leaders in that respect. Costco and Sam's are both up to $3.79 here, but are $3.59 in Glendale, about 10 miles away. Strange how they choose to do that, local competition, why not fair competition....

Did a Costco run yesterday, wasn't as bad as I expected. Crowded, but easy in and easy out. I even get help from Costco loading the truck. No way am I going to lift a case of water bottles out of the cart. At home, I can slide them into a rolling cart I have and wheel it over to the spare fridge in the garage. Easy-peasy.... I now have enough TP to get me through another pandemic. Icon_rolleyes Really glad they have limits on that stuff, I still have visions of that woman with a cart filled with TP and fighting an old lady who thought that was a bit excessive.

Nothing else going on, but if this heat keeps up, I might consider a trip to Northern Iowa. Stay cool my friends...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-08-2023, 06:03 AM