The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
       It is a beautiful morning here, currently 72 heading for 86 with afternoon storms possible. We had a hum dinger last night with lightning so close it was cracking. It lasted about an hour and hard rain along with it.  I don't see any damage so the strikes must not have caused damage. 

I changed a decoder in the SD80 that was malfunctioning and that was the problem. I didn't think to do a reset until I put the unit back on the track to check it out. It might have done the trick.  

We have a birthday party for my oldest great grand daughter this afternoon. She turns 16. The oldest great grand son just turned 18.  I cqan't really be old enough for that.  

I mowed the front acre yesterday and the farmer was spreading fertilizer on his crop of soy beans in the field next to us. I imagine it was ammonium nitrate because it was dusty, and I waqs glad there was no wind, but had I know he was there I would have gone in and let the air clear. I am not anti tech, but he lays down round up before planting and chemicals all summer and frankly I don't like the over use of roundup because we need it as a weed killer. When it gets banned because of overuse it will be banned everywhere. 

No plans for the week end other than parties. We also have one tomorrow for another great grand son turning 14. 

Cheerio and Video.  Icon_e_biggrin
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-12-2023, 07:19 AM