The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
       It is very pleasant here this morning but storms are to hit this afternoon. 

Our dog Bonnie has shown some what of a recovery this morning. I have an appointment with a vet acupuncturist this afternoon. She is on pain medication and I am wondering if that may be causing some of her problems.  I was able to walk her around the yard for about 15 minutes and she seemed to be very alert. She even was able to get up by herself after she laid down. Se appears more alert.  

No train work at all the past couple days. I got a new AC unit to put in the train room. I have been using a portable when needed but they are not efficient. I decided to permanently mount a window AC in the west wall and found a 12000 btu on sale for $249. 

My wifes get together yesterday was fun as usual so she is happy and when she is happy I am happy. 

Don, Hop on a plane and come visit us on Wilderson. I can let you stay in the RV and we can set to AC to teeth chattering mode.  Icon_e_biggrin 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-14-2023, 08:08 AM