The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, hard night, had thunder and lightning all night but didn't actually rain until about 3:30 this morning, and then not a whole lot. We'll take what we can get. Suppose to be cool and wet over the weekend from a tropical storm coming in from the Gulf. We'll see, they keep reducing the chances, was up to 60%, not more like 30 'cause it might just blow to the west of us.

Gigantic jump in gas prices, everyone is over $4.00, Costco/Sam's both at $4.09, Safeway was $4.49 last night, no telling what this morning.

The good news is that I don't have the 24-hour creeping crud like I thought. The bad news is that I have something else, most likely a sinus infection. Got really lucky yesterday, must have had some divine help, called the doctor at 1:30, got an appointment for 2:40, had blood tests in the lab and X-rays down in the imaging place and was heading home around 3:30. Almost like the good old days where they took care of you personally. Test results should be back today.

Get my stitches out today and, after more than a month, the plumber finally got the replacement single-handle faucet and will install it today.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a fine day today, ya all stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-17-2023, 06:12 AM