The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon. 
     I got a very late start today. I just didn't want to get up so I stayed in bed for a couple more hours of sleep. 

It is going to be almost 90 here today and the humidity is a little high so I will do a little work at a time. 

I want to tell everyone, I bought an Epson Ecotank printer and set it up last night. If it holds up it has to be the way to go. It came with 4 bottles of ink, each bottle 65ML , compared to the Canon ink (XL Black has 22.5ML and color 6.5ml of each color. Canon cartridges (color and black) cost $54 and the 4 bottle genuine Epson refill (65ML each bottle) is on sale from one vendor for 34 bucks including shipping so I bought a spare I'll let you know how it prints for decals when I make some more.  The printer cost more but these others have been throw aways after you replace the cartridges several times and they won't print well with generic ink cartridges. 

Our furgurl is doing a little better. She has had 3 sessions of injections and I believer there are 5 yet to go. I got a nice surprise when I when I asked about the charge for the day. The gal informed me I had already paid in advance. If the advance payment covers everything I am thrilled. I was figuring $300 per injection, so I am hoping I completely misunderstood the Vet. I still have to get up to take her out 3 times a night but I have to get up 3 times a night anyhow so that isn't a problem except I do have days I just have to play catchup with my sleep. 

I may do some work on the motorhome this afternoon.

Keep cool and dry ya'all 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-22-2023, 10:29 AM