The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
       It has been raining here for about 6hours and look like it will continue overnight. 
       David, I didn't have a problem setting up the Ecotank using my wife's laptop but the setup program wouldn't install on mune. It would not download the driver properly so I downloaded the driver separately and all is well. My wife did some crafting with it and she is very happy. I will try some decals soon and see what happens. 

Yesterday afternoon my wife told me she was going to trap the last unfixed kitten. She had been able to get close by putting food out so she thought she could grab it and put it in the trap and sure enough she did.  It wasn't at all happy about that but it went for a ride this morning and is now back with her mom and the other kittens. They are all desexed, all 5 are females. 

I found a couple bad gears on one of the the FP45s and managed to let the axle cover fly so I quit for the day. It's on top of the cluttered work benchand that is cluttered with 4 different projects. I know I should only do one at a time but that would be too easy, especially now that I can't find tools when they are in my hand  Goldth

Days, I hope you get some rain. The media said Hilary has raised lake Mead but I have been watching the water level for over 5 years now and it has been raising about .2 feet per day for several months now.     
We need about 6 more snowy winters to bring it back but we also need to start conserving the water. Generating capacity is cut drastically when you loose almost 200 feet of head.

Well I am into a new day here with my post. It's still raining and the dogs are taken care of for now. Have a great dy tomorrow and everyone stay cool.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-23-2023, 10:18 PM