The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, how is everything going for y'all? For here, no change here to speak of, temps heading back up to 114 by Monday, rain change forecast is either 0% or 1% and officially we've gotten 0.06" since March 15. Not the best summer.

Just a few pennies drop in gas prices, Costco and Sam's down to $4.22, the Fry's station near me is $4.25, so it doesn't pay to drive to Costco to fill up right now.

Need to go to the auto shop, had a slow leak in my left front tire, about a pound a week, but just picked up a nail (I can see it) in my left rear. I need a oil change anyway so that's where my morning is going. My cleaning lady will be here as well, but she's been doing my house for close to four years now, so I really don't need to be here.

Stopped by the body shop to see what's going on with that missing door trim on my truck. They started working on it on the first of December, returned it in January, minus the door part. They told me that they keep getting the wrong part when they find it, otherwise it's still on backorder with Honda. The truck runs fine, I just think the door looks wonky with the wrong part and color on it. They've already been paid by the insurance company so there's no incentive to finish the job other than to get me off their backs...

Another weekend is upon us, I hope everyone has a good one, play safe, rest and relaxation is also key...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-25-2023, 06:10 AM