The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
       It's a nice day here. we are still below 70 and it is almost 1PM. 

I finished a few minor things on the train barn AC so it is ready for the 90 degrees predicted this week end. The room is not hard to heat or AC because it is air tight and well insulated.  

I had a tech problem that has begun a couple days ago. Out TV has decided that we don't need to watch over the antenna and has updated the firmware so we can't access the antenna port directly, we have to use their app and can only receive what the tv wants us to.....that does not bode well for the TV.  I am still smarter than a smart TV.  I did a factory reset and now it can't go on line to get the firmware updates. We can still stream because we use a Roku and now we have all of our digital channels back which are more than enough to please us. we get over 60 channels with various content and our favorite is MeTV that runs all the good old shows. We can get Acorn and britbox with the Roku. In fact it is time for Gunsmoke so I am heading to see who Marshall Dillion has to gun today. 

Cheers
        Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-31-2023, 10:58 AM