The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, whoopee, we had a storm come though last night, not a heck of a lot, but it did rain. Now, here's something you don't see very often, but the Weather Channel shows a 100% chance of rain for this morning, 53% tonight and temps down more than 20 degrees to 88. It's September, why not.

Got an appointment this morning, then I think I'll hit Harbor Freight, they have a few things I can use that have sales coupons. I'm still trying to make up for all the tools that I sold, gave away or were stolen when we moved around a few years ago. Got to start thinking about Christmas, the past two years I've made most of my presents, haven't a clue what to make this year, but I enjoy doing it and they enjoy the gift of my labor.

That's all for now, gotta get to Costco this morning before gas prices go up again. They're still at $4.35, 14 cents down from most others.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned, some fun, relax, and do things you like. Take care and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-01-2023, 06:02 AM